Pre-requisites of a Volunteer
- Should subscribe to CARE’s Vision and Mission and not belong to other organisations that uphold conflicting beliefs and principles.
- Must be 18 years of age or above.
- Should have good communications skills in order to communicate and interact effectively with the PLWHAs.
- Should be in good health.
Desirable Qualities of a Volunteer
- Must be sympathetic to the needs of PLWHAs
- Must be committed to contribute at least 1 hour a week to CARE
- Must be willing to work with other Volunteers
- Must be willing to adhere to CARE’s Code of Conduct for Volunteers
- Must accept the authority of CARE officers.